Kalia Status Check: How to Fill Out the Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2022?
Here we will go over the first, second, and third name lists of Odisha KALIA Yojana beneficiaries for 2022. What is the Kalia Yojana, what are the eligibility requirements? How to Apply for Online, Benefits, and Check the Status of Your Application
What Exactly Is Odisha Kalia Yojana?
The Odisha Kalia Yojana is comparable to the central government’s PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The Kalia Scheme is exclusively available to farmers in the state of Odisha. It is a farmer welfare scheme developed by the state government to improve farmers’ livelihoods and provide financial help.
Farmers who qualify for this scheme will receive financial assistance of Rs 4000 rs as well as Rs 6000 rs from the central government. This will also provide help in the form of life insurance coverage, and if the farmer requires financial aid, he or she can apply for an interest-free loan for farming.
Odisha Kalia Advantages
Farmers would receive 4000 rs as financial help under the Odisha Kalia Yojana of the Odisha Government. Farmers would also be able to receive 6000 rs in financial help from the national government, for a total benefit of Rs 10,000 each year.
This is the scheme’s primary benefit; nevertheless, the advantages do not end there. The following are the remaining Benefits, Objectives, and Keypoints of this scheme:
- Farmers will receive an annual reward of Rs. 10,000 in installments.
- If necessary, eligible farmers would be able to obtain interest-free loans.
- Farmers can obtain crop insurance through the PM Fasal Bima Yojana to ensure economic security even if their crop is devastated by natural disasters.
- A life insurance policy worth Rs 2 lakh per year will be provided. Farmers can obtain it for a minimal fee of Rs 330, with the Odisha government contributing 165 Rupees.
- Farmers can obtain a loan of 50,000 rupees without paying any interest.
- It will enhance farmers’ income and ensure agricultural output. Regular farmer income means quick development of the agricultural sector.
Requirements for Eligibility
The Odisha government has established a few eligibility criteria for farmers to participate in the Kalia Scheme.
To apply for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The farmer who is applying must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- The applicant must have a ration card to demonstrate that they are below the poverty threshold.
- Farmers who work for a PSU or the government are not eligible to participate in this scheme.
- The applicant must have a bank account.
- This scheme is open to both farmers with farmland and landless farmers.
- You can apply for this Farmer’s Welfare Scheme if you meet the Kalia Yojana eligibility criteria.
Documentation is required to apply
The following documents are necessary to apply for the Kalia Yojana:
- You should have land ownership documentation for your farm.
- The government issues income certificates.
- Passbook from the bank
Proof of Identity: Aadhaar Card/Voter Identity Card/Licence
whichever of the following
- If you own a farm, keep a land record.
- If you are a farmer without land,
- This is your MGNREGA Card.
How to Fill Out the Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2022?
Before applying for Odisha Kalia Yojana online, all Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements and provide the relevant papers.
If you want to start the Odisha Kalia Yojana online registration, follow the registration process.
Process of Online Registration
The Odisha government has launched the official website/web portal for the Kalia Scheme.
The following are the steps you must take:
- To begin, use your web browser to navigate to the Official portal.
- Sign up as a new user there.
- Complete all of the essential fields.
- Upload all required papers.
- Online Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Form
- The Kalia Yojana Grievance form can be used to file a grievance, request a voluntary refund, or apply for a new account.
Here’s how to fill out the scheme’s online grievance form.
- First Navigate to this page.
- Make sure you have a digital copy of all of the documents mentioned.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Proceed’ button.
- On the following page, you will be asked if you want to file a grievance.
- If you want to file a complaint, select yes.
- There, enter your Aadhaar card number and other information.
- Upload digital/scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Press the submit button.
This is how to fill out the Kalia Yojana Grievance Form online.
How to Track Kalia Yojana Application Status?
SMS alerts are also sent to applicants with information about their application status.
- If you have applied for the Odisha Kalia Scheme and want to know the status of your application, please follow the steps below:
- To begin, go to the Official Kalia Government Portal at Kalia.Odisha.Gov.In.
Look for the “Online Grievance Application Form” on the homepage.
- On the next page that loads, you will find an option labeled “Track your Application.”
- There, you must input the token number you received while completing the registration process.
- So you can check the status that way. There are further forms for the Refund Application process and so forth.
Beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana in 2022
Kalia is an abbreviation for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, a program developed by the Odisha government to aid farmers.
This system is open not only to farmers who own their own property, but also to cultivators, croppers, and agricultural laborers who do not own farms. Beneficiaries in the first, second, and third phases will each receive Rs. 10,000 under this scheme.
KALIA Yojana List 2021: View the final list by district and village
How to Check the KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021 Online:
- To begin, navigate to the official web portal’s Home page at kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html.
- There will be an option “Online Grievance” in the header section, in the main menu.
Select the Online Grievance option.
- In your Browder, the Kalia Grievance page will be open.
- On the top side, underneath the header area, there are two buttons: “Track your Application” and “Home.”
- To check your Beneficiary status, click “Track your Application.”
- When you have your Application Token or Aadhaar Number handy, enter it.
- Once you’ve entered the number, click the show button.
- This is how to check the current status of your Odisha Kalia Yojana 3rd List.
That is all there is to know about the Odisha KALIA Yojana List. If you have any queries about this post, please leave them in the comments area.