Lea Michele Net Worth: Is She The Richest Actor From Glee?
Lea Michele Net Worth: Lea Michele Sarfati is an actress, singer, composer, and author from the United States.
She began her career on Broadway as a child performer, performing in shows such as Les Misérables, Ragtime, Fiddler on the Roof, and Spring Awakening.
- Born: August 29, 1986 (age 35 years), Bronx, New York, NY
- Height: 5′ 3″
- Spouse: Zandy Reich (m. 2019)
- Children: Ever Leo Reich
- Parents: Edith Sarfati, Marc Sarfati
Lea Michele Early Life
Lea Michele (Sarfati) was born in The Bronx, New York City, on August 29, 1986.
Edith, a retired nurse, and Mark David Sarfati, a real estate agent, are her parents.
Michele began her professional career on Broadway at the age of eight, performing in shows such as Les Misérables, Ragtime, and Fiddler on the Roof.
She was homeschooled and resided in Toronto during the run of Ragtime.
Lea went to Tenafly High School and participated in volleyball, debate, and choir, as well as working part-time at a bat mitzvah garment shop.
She took a break from the stage to concentrate on her studies but spent the summers at the Stagedoor Manor performing arts institution in the Catskills.
Michele was admitted into New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts, but she chose to stay on stage as a professional.
Lea Michele Career
Michele’s career took off in 2006 with the Broadway rock musical Spring Awakening, written by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik.
- She was nominated for a Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in a Musical for her performance.
- In 2008, she left the show and relocated to Los Angeles, where she pursued film and television opportunities.
- In between auditions and tiny parts, she sang at Mark’s Restaraunt in Hollywood’s Upright Cabaret.
- Lea played Rachel Berry in the Fox musical series “Glee” from 2009 to 2015. The part was written specifically for Michele by Ryan Murphy, the show’s co-creator.
- Michele received praise for her rendition of “Don’t Rain on My Parade,” which was first performed by Barbra Streisand in the musical “Funny Girl.”
- The cast’s cover of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin'” became iTunes’ most popular song the day after it was included in an episode.
- The music from the show has been so popular that several CDs have already been made, and Michele and other cast members performed at numerous concerts across the country in 2010.
- Michele was cast as the voice of Dorothy in an animated feature based on “The Wizard of Oz” in addition to her work on “Glee.”
- In September 2012, Lea stated that she was working on her debut solo album.
- On December 10, 2013, she released her first single, “Cannonball,” which debuted at No. 75 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- She went on to release four more songs before releasing her album, “Louder,” in January 2014.
She co-starred with Jamie Lee Curtis, the original scream queen. Michele sang on the charity single “This Is for My Girls” in March 2016, which raised money for the White House campaign and First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let Girls Learn initiative.
Lea Michele’s Personal Life
When they were cast as love interests on Glee in October 2008, Lea Michele became romantically linked with Canadian actor Cory Monteith, and the two remained together until his death on July 13, 2013.
Cory Monteith passed away as a result of an a’mixed’ drug overdose. In March of this year, Lea married Zandy Reich.
She said she was expecting their first child in May 2020.
Michele volunteers with a variety of organizations, including Broadway Cares/ Equity Fights AIDS, PETA, Human Rights Campaign, Feeding America, and Habitat for Humanity.
She is frequently seen performing charity benefit concerts and visiting sick children in hospitals across the United States.
Michele has been dubbed a “fashion icon” by the press. She was named 2010’s Most Stylish Star by E! Online and appeared on People Magazine’s Best Dressed List as The Newbie.
She’s appeared in advertisements for L’Oreal, Zola, HP, Dove, Hello Fresh, and Candie’s, among others.
- Prince Louis Net Worth 2022: What Is the Net Worth of the Queen of England?
- Kate Middleton Net Worth 2022: Relationship With Prince William! Concerns About the Media!
- Christina Aguilera Net Worth 2022: What’s the Interesting Thing About Her Personal Life?
Who Is the Richest Actor From Glee?
Lynch is supposed to have earned the same $80,000 per episode as Morrison and Michele as a main cast member for all six seasons.
According to Celebrity Net Worth; Sue Sylvester is the richest woman on the planet; with a net worth of $16 million. All Rights Reserved, 2022 Showbiz Cheat Sheet.
Lea Michele Net Worth
Lea Michele is an actress, singer, and author from the United States with a net worth of $14 million and the average pay of $80,000 each episode.
She is best recognized for her role on the Fox television show “Glee” as Rachel Berry.