Lori Greiner Net Worth: Lori Greiner is an inventor and entrepreneur.
She’s a Shark Tank and Beyond the Tank investor.
Since Clever & Unique Creations’ 2000 debut, she’s been called the “Queen of QVC.”
- Born: December 9, 1969 (age 52 years), Chicago, IL
- Spouse: Dan Greiner (m. 2010)
- Education: Loyola University Chicago
- Books: Invent It, Sell It, Bank It! Make Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality
Lori Greiner Early Life
Lori Greiner was born in Chicago, Illinois, on December 9, 1969.
- She was born and raised on Chicago’s Near North Side, the second daughter of a real estate developer and a psychologist.
- When she was eight years old, her parents split. Loyola University Chicago awarded her a B.A. in communications with a concentration in journalism.
- While in college, she worked for the Chicago Tribune. She wanted to be a playwright at first. She specialized in costume jewelry and sold it.
- Loyola University Chicago’s Greiner studied journalism, communications, TV, and cinema.
She was a dramatist and jewelry designer.
Lori Greiner Career
Lori Greiner created a plastic organizer in the mid-1990s that could hold up to 100 pairs of earrings.
- J. C. Penney picked up her earring organizer just in time for the holiday season, and it was a great hit.
- Greiner signed an agreement to design products for JC Penney in her first six months of operation.
- She started selling her items on cable television within a year, and during her first appearance, she sold 2,500 earring organizers in just two minutes.
- When her earring organizer launched on the Home Shopping Network, it made over $1 million in less than a year and sold out almost immediately.
- Her earring organizer’s sales allowed her to pay off the $300,000 loan she took out to make it in just 18 months.
- Greiner’s company had made over $10 million in revenue in just three years. Greiner’s For Your Ease Only brand had built up over $350 million in sales by 2010.
- It’s Shark Tank’s 11th season, and it’s won four Primetime Emmy Awards for the Outstanding Structured Reality Program.
- Additionally, Lori has been hired as a paid speaker by several well-known corporations such as IBM, Coldwell Banker, Adobe, and the American Heart Association, to mention a few.
- Greiner joined Shark Tank in 2012. Two years later, her investment in Scrub Daddy, which makes a texture-changing sponge, was a hit. 2014: 2 million on QVC.
- Scrub Daddy quit in 2016 as “the largest success story in Shark Tank history”
- Squatty Potty, Readers, Paint Brush Cover, Hold Your Haunches, Drop-Stop, FiberFix, Simply Fit Board, and Screened were also investments.
- Greiner’s Simply Fit Board, Scrub Daddy, and Sleep Styler were Shark Tank hits in 2012.
- Greiner authored the blockbuster Invent it, Sell it, Bank it! in 2014.
- Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Robert Herjavec, and Daymond John are also on Shark Tank.
Lori Greiner has $150 million in June 2022.
Lori Greiner Personal Life
Dan married Lori Greiner. They met in 1996 at Kincaid’s in Chicago’s Lincoln Park but didn’t start dating until 2000.
- Before joining Lori’s in 1999, he was an assistant controller. 2010: Lori and Dan wed. His wife’s company’s CFO.
- “The Queen of QVC” is Lori Greiner.
- Night owl Lori. She goes to bed at 2 am because she’s awake. Exercise puts her to sleep before night. She watches Empire, House of Cards, and Bloodline on the treadmill.
- Lori collaborated with Charitybuzz to raise $126,000 for The Trevor Project, Kind Campaign, CASA for children, and Chicago Police Memorial Foundation.
- She donates to the Salvation Army and Habitat for Humanity.
- Greiner has invented 500 products and holds 120 patents.
- It’s no surprise she’s mastered brand building.
- Greiner sells so well on TV that she’s called the Queen of QVC.
Her best-selling products are the Squatty Potty and Scrub Daddy, but she also speaks.
Lori Greiner’s Net Worth
Lori Greiner has a net worth of $150 million as a jewelry designer and Shark Tank judge in the United States.
Grenier is a self-taught inventor and entrepreneur who has developed over 700 products and possesses over 120 patents in the United States and abroad.