Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) is a collection of superhero films and television series developed by Marvel Studios and based on characters from Marvel Comics magazines.
Phase Four includes all Marvel Studios productions scheduled for release between 2021 and 2023.
Kevin Feige Teases That Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Will Be Much Clearer in the Coming Months
There have been a total of five feature films and seven series made available on Disney+ since the beginning of Phase Four of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
However, fans are still having a difficult time discerning the direction that Phase Four is moving, particularly given the fact that there haven’t been many new links introduced that would bind the movies and the episodes together.
Kevin Feige, the architect of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the president of Marvel Studios, recently gave an interview to GamesRadar in which he formally addressed this topic.
He tells fans that some answers about the next saga that will be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be given in the coming months.
“I think people will start to realize where this next saga is headed as we get closer to the end of Phase 4,” Feige said. “We’re getting closer to the end of Phase 4.” “I believe that there have already been numerous hints or at least ones that have been obvious to me, as to where this whole drama is going.
But in the next months, we will be a little bit more direct about that in order to define a strategy, which will allow audiences who want to see the wider picture to see a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more of the roadmap.
In spite of the fact that the epidemic has been going on for an entire year, Marvel Studios has been able to start the fourth phase of its products without any problems.
To this point, the firm has already released a total of seven Disney+ series and five films, most of which have garnered positive reviews from both fans and critics.
The production company known for its blockbuster movies has two feature films, Thor: Love and Thunder and Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, as well as four Disney+ television shows, including She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, the untitled Halloween special, and The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special. Additionally, the studio has one more release scheduled for next year.
You can have a look at the other upcoming projects that Marvel Studios has previously revealed, along with their anticipated release dates, in the following list:
- I Am Groot – The 10th of August, 2022
- She-Hulk Will Practice Law Beginning on August 17, 2022
- Werewolf by Night, Without a Title Special Presentation for Halloween – October of 2022
- They are known as the Guardians of the Galaxy. Special Holiday Presentation – December of 2022
- 2023: The Year of the Secret Invasion
- Ironheart – To Be Announced Armor Wars – To Be Announced
- Loki Season 2 – TBA
- But What If… TBA for Season 2 Daredevil TBA for Wonder Man Series TBA for Season 2
- Thor: Love and Thunder are set to be released on July 8, 2022.
- Wakanda Forever, a sequel to Black Panther, will be released on November 11, 2022.
- Quantumania, starring Ant-Man and the Wasp, is scheduled to be released on February 17, 2023.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is scheduled to be released on May 5, 2023.
- The Marvels – the 28th of July, 2023
- Fantastic Four – TBA Blade – TBA
- TBA for Deadpool 3, TBA for Thunderbolts, etc.