www.gomercury.com: Benefits of a Pre-Approved Gomercury Mastercard!
Gomercury.com is an insurance provider whose cards are accepted on more than 40 million websites. The fact that Mercury accepts non-US citizens makes the bank a viable alternative for many.
It facilitates the opening of a checking account in less than 15 minutes, issues debit cards similar to traditional banks and provides cash flow data.
How Do I Obtain the www.gomercury.com Booking Code?
The reservation code 2021 for www.gomercury.com can be found in your offer letter. Alternatively, you can generate the activation code on the internet using the link provided below.
In the space provided, enter your last name, the last four digits of your SSN, and your zip code. Now, click Apply today, and after you receive the code, click the link provided.
To activate the reservation code, enter it along with the last four digits of the SSN in the designated space. Select the Apply Today option next.
How to Request a Mercury Mastercard?
In order to apply for a Mercury Mastercard, an invitation is required. Once invited, you are provided with a reference code. Complete the following four steps to conclude the application procedure.
- Find your reservation code in the email invitation and carry it with you.
- Add and activate your booking code.
- You would then proceed to fill out an application form with your basic identifying information, financial information, and other facts.
- After submitting the online application form, you will be required to upload financial documentation.
- Within 4-5 days, you will learn whether a card bearing your name has been accepted.
What are the Requirements for Application?
Your application criteria include EIN (Employer Identification Number) paperwork. EIN is accessible via Form 147c, Form CP575, and a completed SS-4.
You must also supply a government-issued identification card from the United States as well as a document and address for your company.
Benefits of a Pre-Approved Gomercury Mastercard
- The Go Mercury Mastercard has various advantageous features.
- You have full access to the Fair, Isaac, and Company (FICO) score.
- The report is transmitted to each of the three centralized agencies.
- If your card is stolen or lost, you incur no liability for fraud.
- There is no annual charge associated with having a Mastercard.
It is one of the few cards that do not charge an annual maintenance fee and is also unsecured. The card also provides access to FICO scores and has hefty APRs.
The card is a product of the Credit store, which has acquired a significant chunk of the Barclays portfolio, namely the credit cards of individuals with average or poor credit scores. Therefore, it is jointly owned and not acquired by Barclay.
It is a viable alternative for non-US citizens.
This is all about the GoMercury Mastercard. If you are a non-US resident seeking a suitable card, the GoMercury Mastercard is an option to consider.
Like every Mastercard, this card offers both advantages and disadvantages. Check out the information provided in this article before selecting this option.