Step-by-step Guide for Linking Cash App to Chime Account
Chime is a mobile banking app that simply connects bank accounts. As a result, you cannot connect the Cash app to your Chime account.
However, the Cash app lets you connect it to your bank account or debit card. So you can quickly attach the Chime bank account or the Chime debit card to it.
When you receive money, you can store it in Cashapp’s wallet. For people who invest in stocks and cryptocurrencies, the Chime and Cash app is ideal. Once linked, money transfers from the Cash app to Chime and vice versa are lightning-quick.
However, the Cash app only allows you to link one debit card and one bank account at a time. To connect to Chime, you must replace the existing one with the Chime account. However, you can still join a different bank account while attaching your Chime account using the debit card.
There Are Two Methods to Connect the Cash App to Your Chime Account
1) Directly connect the accounts
- In the lower-left corner, select the bank account icon.
- Select the Link Bank option.
- When prompted to add a bank using a debit card, select ‘no.’
- Then, from the dropdown menu, select Chime as your bank.
- To use it, sign in to your Chime account and link it to your Cash app account.
2) Register the Chime card with your Cash app account.
- From the lower-left corner, select the Bank account icon.
- To add your Chime account, select the + Link Bank option.
- When prompted, enter the debit card number and click the Add Card button.
- Click on the Chime bank details.
- Fill in the rest of your debit card information.
- You’re finished and connected to the accounts.
How Can I Connect My Chime Account to the Cash App?
You can connect Chime to the Cash app directly or through the Chime debit card.
What payment apps are compatible with Chime?
Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, Google Pay, and PayPal are just a few of the apps that integrate with Chime.