Kelsea Ballerini’s New Boyfriend: Is She Still Married to Morgan Evans?
Kelsea Ballerini is a singer and songwriter from the United States who rose to prominence in 2015 with her smash track “Love Me As You Mean It.”
She is now one of the most successful and influential musicians in country music, having released a streak of chart-topping singles and receiving several honors and accolades.
Ballerini has since released two additional albums, “Unapologetically” (2017) and “kelsea” (2020), both of which have earned broad critical praise and yielded a number of hit songs. “Peter Pan,” “Miss Me More,” and “Hole in the Bottle” are among her most popular tunes.
|December 3, 1985
|5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
|54 kg or 119 pounds
Kelsea Ballerini, Was She Married To Morgan Evans?
Morgan Evans and Kelsea Ballerini have decided to divorce. In 2017, the two country music artists split after nearly five years of marriage. Kelsea made the announcement to her Instagram followers.
Kelsea, 28, and Morgan, 37, tied the knot in 2017 in a simple ceremony on the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The bride and groom and their guests celebrated the occasion with a shot of tequila.
This was revealed to be an allusion to their first meeting. In March 2016, the future couple finished co-hosting Australia’s Country Music Channel Awards.
Since their wedding, Ballerini and Evans have constantly raved about one another in interviews and on social media, declaring their love and affection for one another, but they have since separated.
Morgan moved from Australia to Nashville to be with Kelsea after they were engaged before Christmas that year.
Kelsea Ballerini and Morgan Evans do not have children. The couple, on the other hand, expressed a desire to start a family.
Ballerini told People that she and Evans “definitely” want children and are excited to have a family when the time comes.
Kelsea Ballerini’s New Boyfriend: Is She in a Relationship?
Following her divorce from Morgan, the vocalist has fueled romance speculations with Outer Banks star Chase Stokes. On January 13, 2023, the actor shared a photo dump on Instagram, which included a cuddling photo with Kelsea.
The couple appeared to be kissing in the photo while watching the 50th collegiate national championship football game. Kelsea fanned the rumor mill by commenting “go vols” under the photo and posting an Instagram Story of herself sipping “excellent soup” just minutes after Chase’s post went up.
View this post on Instagram
How Much Money Does Kelsea Ballerini Have in 2023?
Kelsea Ballerini is an American country pop singer and songwriter with a net worth of $6 million.
She has toured as a support act for a number of artists. In 2015, she supported Lady A on her Wheels Up Tour and Dan + Shay on their Just the Right Kind of Crazy Tour. Ballerini joined Rascal Flatts on their Rhythm and Roots Tour in 2016.
Since then, she has toured with Thomas Rhett and, for the second time, Lady A. Ballerini, as well as Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, and the Jonas Brothers.
She returned to “The Voice” in 2021 to substitute for an injured Kelly Clarkson. Among other things, Ballerini appeared in the N.B.C. songwriting competition series “Songland” in 2019.
I hope you have received all of the information regarding “Kelsea Ballerini’s New Boyfriend: is She Still Married to Morgan Evans? If you liked this content, please share it with your friends and family. Also, please leave a comment on this post with your ideas. Save our website as a favorite for future reading.
How Did Kelsea Ballerini Lose Weight?
She adheres to the 80/20 Diet Principle.
Kelsea is one of several celebrities who swear by the 80/20 rule. “I try to eat incredibly healthily 80 percent of the time, and then I eat cookies, pizza, and wine the other 20 percent of the time,” she told The Cut.
What is Kelsea Ballerini’s Height?
Is Morgan Evans Still in a Relationship With Kelsea Ballerini?
Kelsea Ballerini is revealing additional details about her divorce from Morgan Evans. The “HEART FIRST” singer discussed the split in greater detail during a recent Tell Me About It With Jade Iovine interview.
What Message Does Kelsea Ballerini’s Wrist Tattoo Convey?
What a lovely sound.
Her wrist tattoo is considerably larger and in a different typeface than Ballerini desired, but it was her “naive way of being like, I just want to be the same from the beginning, just in case it works.” Ballerini exposed her wrist tattoo, which said “how sweet the sound.”